Considering cosmetic dentistry to perfect that smile? You have options when it comes to replacing missing teeth. However, if you are a candidate, mini dental implants are the best solution. Here’s why you should consider dental implants.
- are artificial tooth roots, surgically anchored to the jaw bone, which means durability and longevity.
- look and feel like natural, permanent teeth.
- fit comfortably in your mouth, making it easy to talk, chew, laugh and smile.
- are the only option that preserve and stimulate natural bone growth and bone loss.
- don’t move or slip, like dentures.
- last up to 40 or more years.
- are proven reliable and successful.
- cost less than you might think!
Hear from one of our patients who received mini dental implants at Bonita Del Rey!
“Dr. Espinosa explained to me that my bone is in good shape to get mini dental implants. He finished the procedure as promised in one day, and I was eating food the same day! Mini dental implants are the solution. They work, they are reliable and are not very expensive. I would recommend anyone to Bonita Del Rey for dental implant treatment.” (Testimonial from our patient who received Mini Dental Implant treatment at Bonita Del Rey Dental by Dr. Aldo Espinosa)
We are offering a special for dental implant candidates. The cost for four mini implants is only $2,995 (regularly $5,200). This is a savings of over $2,000!
Dental implants do require minor surgery and not everyone is a candidate. That is why it’s important to consult with a dentist who specializes in dental implants.
We are experts in planning, surgery, and dental restoration, meaning you’ll receive the highest standard of care possible. Call today for a free consultation to see if you are a candidate for mini dental implants!