The Best Care includes Regular Dental Visits
At Bonita Del Rey Dental Care, our focus is on making your smile the absolute best it can be. We are experts at preventing, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions of the mouth, teeth, and gums, and maintaining the health of the teeth and the jaw, and we will work with you on an individual basis to construct a treatment plan that perfectly suits your mouth and needs.
Healthy Teeth and Healthy Gums
General dentistry encompasses the treatment of routine issues like tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease, as well as more complicated cases such as implants, joint disorders, and wisdom teeth extraction. We use a variety of endodontic, periodontal, restorative, and prosthetic dental techniques to treat these issues.
Cutting Edge Dental Technology
We work hard to stay on the cutting edge of dental technology, and utilize a variety of dental imaging programs and x-rays to determine a diagnosis and formulate treatment. We’re fully equipped to perform dental extractions, place dental implants, and provide fillings, root canals, and dental restoration techniques like bridges, crowns, veneers, and teeth cleaning. We’re committed not only to your dental health, but also your total health, and are proud to use metal-free fillings to keep your mouth free of toxins.
Free Consultation and Second Opinion
Once Dr. Espinosa decides on a treatment course, we will always be sure to fully explain what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, and what the next steps are. We are committed to making your experience a pleasant one, and will answer every question you have along the way.
General Treatment Procedures
As part of our commitment to you, we to keep you knowledgeable and well informed on everything our practice has to offer. Here is an overview of some of the most common general dental treatments we use:
- Fillings: Bonita Del Rey Dental Care is a metal-free practice – we only use safe, natural looking fillings. We will perfectly match the filling material to the natural color of your teeth, giving you a flawless, completely natural looking smile.
- Crowns: Commonly referred to as “caps,” dental crowns are used to repair damaged teeth and improve the look of your smile. Read More…
- Bridges: Dental bridges can be a great solution to missing teeth, giving another chewing surface and closing gaps in a smile. A dental bridge is made of one or more false teeth, depending on the patient’s needs, fused between two or more natural teeth – “bridging” the gap created by the missing teeth. Read More about dental implants…
- Partials: A partial denture can be another effective, low cost solution to missing teeth. We’ll customize your partial denture to fit your mouth perfectly, giving you a complete, comfortable smile.
- Dentures: If all of the teeth have been lost, a set of dentures can give back a perfect smile. Dentures provide a chewing surface and a beautiful, natural looking smile in a convenient, comfortable treatment.
Contact Your Bonita Cosmetic Dentist
Let us give you the beautiful smile you deserve! Simply scroll down to make an appointment on line, or scroll to the bottom of the page for our office location and phone number. We can’t wait to see your best smile yet!